Choosing the right wedding photographer for your big day can be a daunting task. Here are some little tips in helping to ensure your wonderful wedding memories are captured for you to reflect on for many years to come.
Investing wisely in your wedding photography today guarantees priceless memories tomorrow!
After booking the venue, choosing your photographer is one of the next big decisions you have to make. Typically couples will spend 10% of their total wedding budget on securing the right photographer for their big day.
So how do you choose from the thousands of wedding photographers? Here are a few considerations to think about when choosing
When looking at the photographers work ask yourself:
- Do you like the look and style of the photographs?
- Do the pictures tell the story of the day?
- Do the pictures capture the moments and emotions of the day and make you feel like you were there?
- Has the photographer made good use of the location and light available, or used the light to enhance the mood of the photographs?
- Are the people being photographed having fun?
- Do you like the presentation and print quality of the albums / photos?
- Does the album look like it will last for generations?
Although there are numerous considerations to choosing your photographer, there are three major items to think about: Style,
Personality, and Budget. To read the full article click here to read my dedicated section on choosing the right photographer for you.
Another consideration would be to try out one of my Engagement Sessions. A great way for ensuring that your photography is perfect for you plus there are some incentives for when you sign up to photograph your big day!
Here are some of the photos from previous couples that were looking for their wedding photographer:
If you would like to discuss your wedding photography please do get in touch. I would love to hear from you!